New Member Rewards
- Artesian Hotel, Casino and Spa is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Beginning Tuesday, October 1st, 2019 through Tuesday, March 31, 2020 Artesian Hotel, Casino, and Spa is offering Rewards Play based on points earned for our Earn 1 point Get $5 “New Member Rewards” promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must become an Artesian Casino Player’s Club card member, with complete and accurate information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Artesian Hotel, Casino, and Spa or any dually licensed employee of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies; regulations or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors.
- Beginning Tuesday October 1, 2019 through Tuesday March 31, 2020, all Patrons who sign up as a new member of Artesian Casino Player’s Club and earn a minimum of one(1) point on the day of sign up, will receive $5 in Rewards Play.
- Patrons will be able to obtain their Rewards Play at any participating electronic gaming machine.
- All Rewards Play are downloadable, non-cashable, and non-transferable (person to person or device to device) and will be deposited directly into the Patron’s Reward account.
- Patrons may only receive one (1) New Member earn and get offer.
- Artesian Casino’s casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- All participating Patrons must abide by the posted Artesian Hotel, Casino, and Spa’s House Rules.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winners will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for the Chickasaw Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Winner must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by the Chickasaw Nation in a manner deemed by the Chickasaw Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, the Chickasaw Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, participants may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Chickasaw Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.