- Artesian Hotel, Casino and Spa is a governmental enterprise of the Chickasaw Nation, (“Nation”) a federally recognized sovereign Indian tribe. Beginning Sunday, February 16, 2020 through Friday, March 13, 2020 Artesian Hotel Casino and Spa is giving away a share of up to $5000 in Cash and Bonus Play during our Winning of the Green promotion.
- Patrons must be 18 years of age or older with a valid photo ID and must be an Artesian Casino Players Club Card member, with complete and accurate information, to participate. The following individuals or entities are not eligible to participate or win during this promotional activity: employees of Artesian Hotel, Casino and Spa or any dually licensed employee of the Nation are prohibited from participating as set forth by any of the Nation’s policies, regulations, or laws; anyone who is currently barred from any of the Nation’s Gaming Facilities; or any Promotional Sponsors.
- Beginning Sunday, February 16, 2020 through Friday, March 13, 2020 Patrons will be eligible to earn entries in the following ways: Patrons will receive one (1) entry for every five (5) points earned on their Artesian Casino Players Club card. Patrons will also receive one (1) entry for every thirty (30) minutes of “Live” rated play at an Artesian Casino table game. Partial entries will not carry over once drawings begin.
- Patrons who are new Artesian Casino Players Club card members will receive five (5) entries upon initial enrollment.
- Selected Patrons receiving offers via any direct marketing initiative will be able to redeem offers for additional entries and/or a single entry as specified on the offer.
- Patrons are responsible for activating their entries in one of two ways: by either properly inserting their Artesian Casino Players Club card in an electronic gaming machine and removing their Artesian Casino Players Club card from the machine, or by opening a “Live” rated play session at an Artesian Casino table game. Activation must occur within fifteen (15) minutes of each drawing time.
- Patrons must be present to win. Winner(s) will be announced and given two (2) minutes to respond. However if the announced winner does not respond within the allotted time a new winner will be drawn.
- Limit of one (1) preliminary prize per Patron during this promotion. All Patrons will be eligible for the Grand Prize.
- All Bonus Play is non-cashable and non-refundable.
- Bonus Play is valid from the time it is won until 8:00am, Sunday, March 15, 2020.
- On Friday, March 13, 2020 sweepstakes drawings will be held approximately every thirty (30) minutes from 7:00pm through 11:30pm. Prize payout is as follows:
At approximately 6:30pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 7:00pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 7:30pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 8:00pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 8:30pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 9:00pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 9:30pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 10:00pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 10:30pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 11:00pm a drawing for $150 in Cash and $150 in Bonus Play,
At approximately 11:30pm a Grand Prize drawing for $2000 in Cash will be awarded to one (1) winner.
- Artesian Casinos’ casino management system will be the sole determinant of each winner.
- All participating Patrons must abide by the posted Artesian Hotel, Casino, and Spa House Rules.
- Winner(s) are responsible for all applicable taxes. Winner(s) will receive a W2-G and/or a 1099 tax form, when applicable, provided by the Chickasaw Nation.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Nation to use his/her likeness or name for publicity or promotional uses without compensation or notice. Patrons must agree to sign a publicity release form before prize will be released. The requirement of a signed release is not applicable to promotional activities in which rewards are automatically given in the Casino Management System.
- Any situation or dispute not covered by these Official Rules will be resolved by Nation in a manner deemed by Nation to be the fairest to all concerned. Any such decision shall be final and binding on all Patrons. In addition, Nation reserves the right to void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time without notice. Upon any prize dispute resulting from game play, Patrons may file a Prize Claim with the Chickasaw Nation, Office of the Gaming Commissioner.
- Participation in this promotion is an agreement to abide by these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the promotion and a forfeiture of any prizes.
- Participation in this promotion and/or tournament further constitutes the affirmative consent of each Patron to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Nation, its regulatory bodies and courts without limit to time or event, which shall govern this promotion.