Artesian Hotel, Casino and Spa
The health and safety of our patrons, guests and employees is our number one priority. We continue to closely monitor Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines and public health advancements, and we have implemented operational procedures and protocols that you need to know before you make your next trip to The Artesian Hotel, Casino & Spa.
Temperature Screenings and Face Coverings. All patrons and employees entering The Artesian Hotel and Casino will be checked for temperature. Individuals with a temperature at or over 100.4°F (38°C) will be asked to return home and advised to seek appropriate medical care. Patrons and employees are required to wear protective coverings over their nose and mouth at all times.
Daily Operations. The Artesian Casino occupancy will be limited to 50% of building capacity, and the casino will close daily from 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. to allow for deep-cleaning of all areas of the gaming floor using electrostatic spraying techniques with EPA-certified chemicals.
Other notable changes to operations include:
- Some electronic games will be relocated.
- Table games are open. Limited seating is available at each table and games may be affected during daily deep cleanings.
- Complimentary beverage stations will not be self-serve at this time. A casino employee will serve patrons complimentary sodas and coffee from these areas.
- All valet services are suspended until further notice.
- The Artesian Hotel pool and bath house are open with limited occupancy.
- The Artesian Hotel fitness center and business center are open with limited occupancy.
- Sole’renity Spa is open with limited occupancy.
- Casino Bar Hours:
- Sunday – Thursday: 1 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 1 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Fountain Club Hours:
- Monday – Wednesday: Closed
- Thursday: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 12 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 4 p.m. – 11 p.m.
- Springs Hours:
- Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday – Saturday: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 8 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Enhanced Cleaning and Disinfecting Protocols. Enhanced cleaning procedures will be followed, including the use of electrostatic sprayers and EPA-certified chemicals during daily closures as well as more frequent manual disinfection processes with EPA-registered disinfectant on high-touch surfaces like door handles, railings, elevator buttons, ATMs, electronic gaming machines and other hard surfaces. Hand sanitizer dispensers have been increased and will be placed at guest and employee entrances and exits as well as high-contact areas such as reception areas, ATMs, Players Club kiosks and elevator landings.
Physical Distancing. Guests are advised to practice physical distancing leaving six feet between themselves and people not traveling with them while standing in lines, using elevators or moving around the property. Every other chair will be removed from electronic games on the gaming floor. Table games have limited seating at each table. Restaurant tables and other layouts will be arranged to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
Additional information about reopening procedures throughout The Artesian Hotel, Casino & Spa can be found here: