Official House Rules
House Rules for The Artesian Casino.
- All gaming patrons must be 18 years old to wager and/or be allowed in the gaming area; a valid State or Federal issued photo ID* must be provided upon request and at the discretion of Management.
- Rules, policies, and procedures are in place to ensure the integrity of our casino promotions. Violations of rules will disqualify you from current promotions and may prohibit future participation in casino promotions.
- Loitering and solicitation are strictly prohibited on casino premises.
- Patrons are only allowed access to public areas of the casino. All visitors must sign in with security and receive a visitor badge to access restricted areas.
- The only animals allowed on premises are service animals.
- Children and service animals are not to be left unattended on casino premises.
- Shoes and shirt are required.
- Outside food and drinks are prohibited.
- The use of photographic or video/audio recording devices and noisemakers is prohibited on the casino floor.
- Bags, backpacks, purses, overcoats and other items, which may conceal prohibited items, may be subject to search by casino personnel.
- Weapons and illegal non-prescription drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited on casino premises.
- All persons must vacate the premises when required by management and/or security.
- Patrons may be limited to one gaming machine during peak business hours.
- All gaming tickets/vouchers are valid for fourteen (14) days from the date printed. Keno tickets redemption periods may vary.
- Two forms of valid identification are required for payouts over $1,199 (one must be a State- or Federal-issued photo ID).
- Cash payouts limits vary by facility; residual payments may be made by check owed to winner. Refer to cash cage for additional information.
- Tort and Prize Claim information is available upon request.
- The casino complies with Title 31 regulations; information is available at each cash cage. We reserve the right to require identification for any cash transaction; Prize wins must be claimed by the person playing the gaming machine.
- Patrons are responsible for notifying management immediately of any injury while on premises.
- All machine disputes must be reported to casino management immediately. If disputes cannot be resolved with management, players may appeal to the Chickasaw Nation Office of the Gaming Commissioner by completing a prize claim form.
- No prize amount shall be given over the maximum prize amount for the game played.
- The casino and its employees are not responsible for lost or stolen gaming machine tickets, gaming machine cards or other personal items including stolen and/or damaged vehicles on casino property.
- Abandoned credits/tickets are property of the casino; the redemption of abandoned credits/tickets is not permitted at any time.
- The casino reserves the right to refuse service to anyone or eject any person.
- The casino is committed to helping patrons with compulsive gambling tendencies. If you, or anyone else you know has a gambling problem, please ask a security officer and/or member of management for more information or contact Gamblers Anonymous at 1-800-522-4700.
- If you witness or suspect fraud, please contact the Fraud Hotline at 1-866-466-1483. All calls will be kept as anonymous as possible.
- Rules are subject to change without notice to the public.
*Valid ID is considered to be any form of official government-issued identification. Examples of official government-issued identification include but are not limited to: Driver’s License (DL), state-issued identification card, tribal-issued identification card, passport, military identification, permanent resident card, resident alien card, employment authorization card, Visa/BCC (Border Crosser Card), Social Security card, and/or voter registration.
Connect with us to stay up to date on Artesian Hotel and you will always be in the know.