This website is property of the Chickasaw Nation Division of Commerce, an executive department agency of the Chickasaw Nation, a federally recognized, sovereign and self-governing American Indian tribe. Artesian Hotel Casino & Spa is a licensed gaming facility, fully owned and operated by the Chickasaw Nation.
- What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or respond to a survey.When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- How Do We Use Your Information?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, account numbers, financials, etc.) will be kept on file for 180 days.
- Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect others or ours rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
- Third Party Links & Applications
Occasionally, and at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Governing Law And Sovereign Immunity
Any claim relating to Chickasaw Nation Division of Commerce’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the Chickasaw Nation without regard to any conflict of law provisions. Nothing contained herein shall be construed to waive the sovereign immunity of the Chickasaw Nation.
- Your Consent
- Contacting Us
Artesian Hotel, Casino and Spa
1001 W. 1st Street
Sulphur, Oklahoma 73068